Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
To maintain high standards of work in academia and administration, the internal quality assurance cell offers recommendations and directives to the administration. The cell keeps an eye on the caliber of the institution’s academic and extracurricular endeavors. IQAC cell’s main goal is to guarantee quality and academic excellence. The institution’s quality activities are led by the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC). The cell carefully plans the institution’s quality drive by establishing a quality culture, institutionalizing quality standards, and internalizing quality standards. In order to establish a vibrant and creative environment on campus, the academic and administrative procedures implement the quality enhancement methods created by the cell. There are internal and external institutional procedures in place to track the push for quality.
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of College of Architecture Trivandrum (C.A.T) for the academic year 2022-2023 is reconstituted with the following members.
Prof. Neena Thomas : Principal , CAT
Prof.Jayakumar J : Director and Professor – Design Chair
Prof. Anooja J : Coordinator
- Prof. Geetha K P (Dean, Architecture)
- Prof. Induja V ( HoD, Architecture)
- Ar. Smitha C (Associate Professor)
- Er. Anoop Albert ( Asst. Professor)
- Ar. Arya Narendran ( Asst. Professor)
- Member from Management : Ar N Mahesh
- Senior Administrative Staff : Mr E. P. Varghese
- Representative of local society : Mr. Sebastian, Headmaster, Bhagavathipuram School
- Representative of students : General Secretary, College Union.
- Representative of Alumni : Miss Amala
- Representative from industry : Ar. George Chittoor
- Representative from professional body : Ar Sudhir B